Mary, Mary

Quite contrary.... how does the quilting go?
NOT! I have over 2000 seedlings to tend for and I just got a call from Fabricland that batting is on sale among other things. No time, no time to quilt at all. I am going to have extra tomato plants, that's for sure. I don't need 80 roma plants, plus the same amount of beefsteak and little yellow pear. Thank goodness all my Tiny Tim and Manitoba did not germinate! I only have a dozen or so of each of them....
Maybe by June I'll have time to sew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Google

Thanks for visiting

If you enjoyed my site, I'd love to hear from you. You can leave a comment for all to see by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of each section. If you see a mistake - please let me know! I hope to hear from you soon.

Ann

Contacts:
Sturgeon County website http://www.sturgeoncounty.ab.ca/
Sturgeon County phone: 780 939-4321 ask for Community Programs
Another Quilt in a Day Marathon Workshop will be held March 15, 2008 at the Alcomdale Hall, Alcomdale, Alberta. There will be an orientation evening the Thursday before. E-mail me here if you want any information about the course.


You are visitor #